Essential Skills (ES1)
AEDP Essential Skills, aimed at practitioners, is just that: practical. Our aim is to teach, in both left-brained and right-brained ways, AEDP skill sets that are concrete and specific. We offer two formats for Essential Skills Courses:
Five 3-day Weekends: Friday PM – Sunday PM. Check each course for specifics.
Two 1-Week Retreats: usually Sunday PM – Friday PM. Check each course for specifics.
Different skill sets will be introduced, explained, illustrated and practiced throughout the course, so that participants emerge with both an understanding and a felt sense of how to practice AEDP. Basic skills necessary to practice AEDP are generally introduced in the mornings with their theoretical foundations; the afternoons are generally reserved for videotapes and group experiential exercises.
Hear and see what a recent participant has to say about how inspiring and effective that ES1 course was for him…
Advanced Skills (ES2)
AEDP Advanced Skills is aimed at practitioners with some experience of AEDP work already established. Practical in its orientation, this course focuses both on helping you (i) learn new advanced AEDP skills, and (ii) cultivate and fine-tune the AEDP skills you already have. Our aim is to teach, in both left-brained and right-brained ways, specific interventions and techniques that are concrete and specific. Participants will emerge with strategies for doing AEDP with our more challenging clients. While reviewing and deepening your AEDP essential skills throughout, the Advanced Training will teach the different advanced skill sets necessary to the in-depth practice of AEDP, with theoretical foundations and with videotapes, as well as with group experiential exercises.
Here’s what a recent participant has to say about what Advanced Skills did for her…
Upcoming ES1 Essential Skills Courses:
Upcoming ES2 Advanced Skills Courses: Registration is Open!
Current ES1 Courses
Current ES2 Courses
Past ES1 Courses
- Essential Skills • 2016 • Retreat Style Course in Shanghai
- Essential Skills • 2015-2016 • San Francisco Bay Area
- Essential Skills • 2015-2016 • Boston
- Essential Skills • 2015-2016 • Retreat Style Course in NYC (Sold Out!)
- Essential Skills • 2014-2015 • Vancouver
- Essential Skills • 2014-2015 • New York
- Essential Skills • 2013-2014 • New York
- Essential Skills • 2013-2014 • West Coast
- Essential Skills • 2012-2013 • Vancouver, BC
Past ES2 Courses
- Advanced Skills • 2015-2016 • New York
- Advanced Skills • 2014-2015 • New York
- Advanced Skills • 2012-2013 • East Coast
Skills Courses 2017 & Beyond
More AEDP Skills Courses are being planned for 2017 and beyond. Fill out this form to get announcements about our upcoming Skills Courses.