This course is intended for clinicians interested in AEDP as a healing-oriented, transformation-based therapeutic model, in its transformational theory and phenomenology, and in exploring AEDP’s unique contributions to the treatment of attachment trauma. We also seek to undo the clinician’s aloneness by working to foster a vibrant community of like-minded and like-hearted others.
It is the vision of the course to bring together clinicians from different perspectives who share an interest in AEDP specifically and/or in dynamic-experiential work in general, but who also each bring his or her own very special expertise, interest and experiences. In this way, not only will the course be exciting and enlivening, but AEDP will continue to grow, be enriched and enhanced by being in communication, or dyadic coordination with these other lodes of knowledge and wisdom.
This course is a requirement for, and the recommended first step to, AEDP Certification.
Current and Upcoming Immersion Courses – US & Canada
Current and Upcoming Immersion Courses – International
Past Immersion Courses
- AEDP Immersion Course • 2016 • Herzliya, Israel
- Immersion Course • 2016 • Rome, Italy
- Immersion Course • 2016 • New York City
- Immersion Course • 2016 • Durham, North Carolina
- Advanced Immersion Course • 2015 • Hong Kong
- Immersion Course • 2015 • Shanghai, China
- Immersion Course • 2015 • Europe
- Immersion Course • 2015 • West Coast
- Immersion Course • 2015 • East Coast
- Immersion Course • 2014 • Vancouver
- Immersion Course • 2013 • East Coast
- Immersion Course • 2013 • West Coast
Immersion Courses 2017 & Beyond
More AEDP Immersion Courses are being planned for 2017 and beyond. Fill out this form to get announcements about our upcoming Immersion Courses.